Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fast and Reliable Restoration
SERVPRO of Clayton Ladue is faster to any disaster. We strive on every job to be there as quickly as possible. We pride ourselves in being faster than any other company in the area. We have the equipment and experience to handle any size job in the Clayton, Ladue area. Our team loves to help our community after unexpected damages or disaster. Our managers and technicians are IICRC certified and can help with any water, fire or mold project. We take plenty of notes and pictures to make sure every job is well documented.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us at anytime. We have team members around the clock waiting to help you.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (314) 863-4555
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Clayton / Ladue arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.